- Joose.Storage now preserves object identities across serializations and deserializations. Joose.Storage is a role for automatic JSON stringification and restorations of Joose objects that is very powerful and easy to use. I'll write about it in another article.
- Applying roles to instances no longer detaches the meta class for every role. Once is enough.
- Joose.Gears now supports AJAX-Requests that are performent through Gears if available. This greatly reduces stress for applications that do a lot of polling
- Various bug fixes
- Intesive profiling and speed improvements
- Pretty much all anonymous functions in Joose now have a name which makes debugging and profiling with firebug much easier.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Over the last couple of weeks most development time went into blok which is testing Joose in all possible directions which in turn leads to improvements to Joose: