- You can now select two shapes (use the shift key to select the second one) and connect them using lines
- When you select a shape you will see a properties panel on the lower side of your screen that lets you edit all the shapes's properties
- Some regular keyboard shortcuts work: copy (Command/Ctrl c), paste(v), delete (del or remove) (Reminds me I should add cut :), select all (a)
- Login is no longer required to play with blok. I'll add optional logins later.
- blok somewhat works in IE7 (If I haven't broken it since Monday)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
I have continued to work on blok and added a lot of features. The most significant are: