We discovered that we get some failing tests when Object.prototype gets extended. This is a known bad practice but you'll still find it in the wild. This is now fixed in the latest SVN version of Joose.
We currently test the following scenarios:
- extending Object.prototype
- extending Array.prototype
- extending Function.prototype
- running with jQuery loaded
- running with Prototype.js loaded
- running with Mootools loaded
- running with Dojo loaded
- running with YUI loaded
Currently Joose is not compatible with Prototype.js and Mootools. This could be fixed. If anybody really cares about these JS libraries, please scream and we'll fix it. (Of course, patches very welcome. Fix strategy described here)
Update: Joose now runs with Prototype and Mootools. Get the latest SVN if you want to play with it.