- Do some blocking Ajax calls.
- I think we need jQuery selectors that won't make it through querySelectorAll.
- Some legacy Prototype.js code to slow down Array operations can't be bad.
- Add some CSS that will make rendering really hard (The * selector can help).
- Hint: Writing to localStorage blocks the UI thread in Chrome and Firefox.
- When you load ressources, make sure you always bust the cache so it doesn't get in your way.
- A little flash movie with the right wmode can have devastating effects.
If you are scared to contribute because future employers might find the code and not hire you, we provide a wikileaks-style-highly-anonymous way to send in patches: @-messages a link to @cramforce.
Important: Thanks for all the awesome contributions. Please make sure the changes are realistic (as in: some people would actually put them in because they don't know better) and add features.